Thursday, April 13, 2017

Newest Terrain Arrival

I picked up this four building Russian Farm set from Minibits. I think they are associated with Pendraken Miniatures in some way as that is who mailed it to me. The terrain is by Red Vectors. The buildings are a nice set of out buildings to complete a functional Russian farm. With a couple of barns, a pig sty and some nice sheds, this should make for a decent piece of scenery once assembled and based.

I am planning on giving these a thatched roof using the techniques that I saw on the Red Beard Baron's Youtube channel. He makes the thatching from caulk that is run through with a skewer. He also provides a nice painting guide for it that I want to try out. Unfortunately, this will be a bit before I can get to it. Still trying to move house.

No comments:

Post a Comment