Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Moving

I have purchased a new house recently that will include a game room for me. It is plenty big enough for a 6x4 table and storage cabinets. The problem is the physical act of moving. I have managed to unpack a few boxes of books into my office (I get one of those too!) but nothing is allowed in the game room yet as we will be replacing the shag carpeting in there with some sort of laminate floor that my wife likes. This is one of those blessings and curses deals. Progress on any terrain or miniatures has ground to a complete halt until the move is completed. My wife has set a goal of having us moved in my Mother's Day as gift for herself. :) Honestly, I can't wait to get everything over to the new house. There is so much more room for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment