Tuesday, September 20, 2016

More Progress

I managed to finish gluing the walkway together without gluing my fingers to it. I also mounted the passenger platforms to some wood. Unfortunately, I don't have the height that I wanted on the platforms. I may go back later and cut these out and add a second layer. But I am too lazy to do that right now. I need to paint the walkway. Possibly add more writing on it as well. I am still debating on permanently mounting the walkway to the passenger platforms. Any opinions on that? I am thinking of leaving it separate for ease of storage. I need to make one more similar board and I have what I need for my scenario.

It's not much, but it was significant in that I managed it with the shaking in my hands. Hopefully, that will stop soon when I can tune back the UC meds. I have started work on the rail station/govt building. Hopefully, I will get some paint on it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment