Saturday, January 2, 2016

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone. And good riddance to 2015. I am looking forward to this year. I have already painted a tank to 80%. It is one of my new M4A2s that I got from my Secret Santa. Thank you, by the way. I plan on painting two as US tanks and three as Soviet tanks. I will use the 76mm barrel for all of them.

I am planning on knocking out my worker housing for my industrial area next. A friend pointed out some nice bits from Game Craft miniatures to tart them up. If I can swing it, I am planning on picking up the City Hall building they have with the removable roof and internal floors and stairs. I think it would make a fantastic centerpiece to an urban table. I need to sneak online and see what I can do.

Then there is my Kharkov Pint size campaign I am working on. I just got in John Erickson's The Road to Stalingrad today. I am looking forward to see what treasures it has for me. Got a great deal on it. $0.73 on Amazon. I love Amazon.

Anyway, it's a new year with lots of promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment