Monday, December 7, 2015

It is Time for a Christmas Sale

As December rapidly approaches, let's go ahead and do a sale.

From 12/7/2015 through 1/3/2016 I will be running the following sale on my scenario books:
In the Name of Roma - $5.50 (normally $11)
The Coming Thunder - $5 (Normally $10)
The Falcon and the Gladiator - $5 (Normally $10)
Western Desert Campaign - Free with any other purchase

PLEASE NOTE: Do not use the quick buy links for this sale! Paypal the money directly to cstoesen@corecard.com. I have not updated the links.

You can take an additional $1 off the price if you join the mailing list for my fiction books. Folks who join the mailing list will also receive a free copy of Sharpsburg Sunrise, the prequel to my first novel, CSS Appomattox.

Merry Christmas Everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment